Monday, May 30, 2005

Hi there!

It is a real blessing to be here in Switzerland. But, Ai - I want to be back in Russia!

Before I left Moscow the lady representative at the SA Embassy told me it would only be 2 weeks (plus time for postage) for my passport to get here. That time has passed now, but there has been no news of new passport from Moscow and I'm not hearing anything from the guys in SA either.

One of the guys from SA Embassy here in Bern said it would take much longer. I don't know how that works... but I'm sure there is some logic to it all.

Any way. I'm working on the lady in Moscow to get the guys in SA to speed the whole proses up. But you can only apply so much pressure on a person...

One great thing is that I've got lots of time to pray and rest.
Yes I'm helping my host with his renovations to his house, but its not so tiering.

Just before I left Moscow I realized just how tired I was. I fell asleep at a concert with a loud speaker blaring about 1 meter away from my head.
I couldn't concentrate on anything, and I had dark rings under my eyes.

Praise the Lord for this break!
I really needed it!

Please pray for me.
Like I said. Its nice here in Switzerland, but again I just realize that the Lord has called me to Russia. I can't wait to get back there!

Please pray that I'll get my passport soon that I can get the rest of the documents needed for Russia.

Praise the Lord for providing my finances. I had to pay some fines for having my passport stolen. and all the new documents aren't for free. On top of that I still have to pay my accommodation in Moscow as I couldn't find somebody to stay there for the time I was to be away. But like I said... "We serve an Awesome GOD!!!"

Please pray for my time here in Switzerland as well. That I'll be able to connect with some churches.
I'm planing to visit some of the churches, share the our vision for the work in Moscow (and Russia) and see if they want to network with us (Mission Russia).
Pray for that as well.

Praise the Lord for this new mailing list we got setup with the Mission Russia website.
All my news letters will now be sent through this.
This will be much better that the old mailing list with the big add infront!

Thank you for your prayer and financial support.
With out the prayer-backing and financial support from you guys back home, I wouldn't be able to last a day out here.

May the Lord bless you!

Albert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home