Friday, April 29, 2005

Praise the Lord!

I've been given a golden opportunity for the Lord to show His greatness, power and provision!

Last week my passport was stolen...
Ha, I thought I had left all the red-tape, govermental departments and application forms behind me in SA... NOT SO!

The scenery may change, but red-tape will always be!

I've already been blessed with the finances to get the temporary passport - Thank you for your faithfulness to those individuals who helped me!

Now I will have to get a new passport, but thats not the main problem.
The new russian visa!!!

This means that I have to leave Russia to apply for a new visa.

Please pray with me for this whole process... That we will be able to talk to the right people the first time around and that no time will be wasted on all the red-tape.
Please pray for the finances involved in all of this.

I need: $100 for the Russian Visa.
$50 for the correct SA passport.
Transport to and from which ever country I use to make this application.
I'll have to do blood tests and all that jazz... again, I have no clue how much that will cost!
Accommodation...

Hopefully I will be back in Russia within 10days.

Thank you for all your prayers in this matter...

As you know by now, I don't like the topic of money, but the fact is that we still live in this world and do need the stuff.

Please pray for my monthly income. I took quite a dip in the last month or so.
Pray that the Lord will provide for all my needs and that He will release the nessasery finances.

May the Lord bless you with all His Love, Grace and Abundance!
John 10:10

Albert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home