Friday, February 25, 2005

Hi There!
No, I'm not in Moscow yet... All the red-tape is dragging on, but I should have my 'invitation letter' for the visa by the 18th of March. Then we can get my visa, and "Bob’s your Uncle", I'm off to Russia!
We have made a preliminary booking to fly the 25th of March. So please pray with me that all the red-tape will be gone by then!
What will I be doing in Moscow? Har! I'm glad you asked!For some time the Lord has been talking to me about working with guys in their 20's...
The Moscow State University (MSU) would be the perfect place to focus on.
When I was in the Ukraine, we repeatedly tried to get into the school to talk to the kids, but with no luck.
Hugo told me that I can register at the MSU as a student and then I will have full access to all the students! As an outsider they can stop me from interacting with the students, but as a student... things will be different!
To register as a student will cost quite a bit, but I am trusting that the Lord will provide.
It is amazing how the Lord has been providing for me these last couple of months.
Not just with Finances. After all, we are more than just body. We are body, soul and spirit! And Praise the Lord! He has been looking after me in all these arias.
When I was struggling - I got word that somebody is praying for me. Or when I felt down - Somebody took me to the coffee shop for a cuppa! When I was stuck without wheels - He organized me a car! He even blessed me with being able to go to the "Louis Britz" concert!
Ag, if I tell of all the small things the Lord has been blessing me with you would think they are only the simplest of things, but no - It shows how personal the Lord is! He not only saved me and washed all my sins away, but want to be personally involved with every part of my life. And guess what. He wants to be personally involved with every part of your life too.
Thanks for all your prayers!
Like I said earlier... Please pray for the invitation letter, and all the visa stuff!
Pray that the shortage on the MSU fees will come in.
As I'm still in a time of speaking to people about prayer and finantial support. Please pray that I will have the necessary insight and wisdom. Also the strength to do what is needed in this time.

Thank you, May the Lord be with you!

Al

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home